Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Wish List Wednesday

I have seen two different blogs (A Pair of Chic Pearls and A Preppy State of Mind) do "Wish List Wednesday" and I loved the idea! 

Hopefully I will be able to treat myself to a few of these few items in the future. 

Here we go!

I have been wanting a Longchamp for the longest time. I love the 'Le Pliage' Shopping Bag Large because it can be used in many different ways; shopping, sleepovers with friends, or even for school when there aren't too many books to carry around. 


After seeing some of the new arrivals at J. Crew on The College Prepster, I fell in love with this Chambray Shirtdress. It is perfect to pair with leggings and flats, and maybe tights and boots. Too hot outside? Just wear it with a cute pair of flats. 


I absolutely adore this Monogrammed Quarter Zip Sweatshirt from a shop on Etsy. I love the idea of having a cute sweatshirt that adds that perfect amount of prep to an outfit. 


I have really missed Dowton Abbey. It feels as though the season came and went! This book will help me get through the next five months without it. 

What is the top item on your wish list?

Love, Sydney






No comments:

Post a Comment

You May Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...