Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Shopping on King

Retail Therapy is always necessary. 

While downtown, my mom decided to use the time to shop at no other place but Gap. It was great having some girl time with my mom - girls need this kind of time with their mom. 

Gap, of course, was great! On our way back to the car, we passed Palm Avenue, a Lilly Pulitzer store. While passing, I looked in the window. The Lilly Pulitzer Agendas were sitting there, perfectly arranged and ready to be grabbed. I had to stop in! 

It is my first year having one of her agendas, and I am already in love. The agendas are so well put together making it hard not to love. 

It was hard to decide a pattern... All of them are so cute. I decided on the "True Navy Tusk in Sun". Both me and my mom were immediately drawn to it.  


"True Navy Tusk in Sun" 

Stickers! A must for agendas.

"Dates to Celebrate" 
  List birthdays, anniversaries, etc. here! 

"Reasons for a Party 2014"

Horoscopes! 

Cute spreads for each month. (With quotes - it's great!)

Month view
  I really like this feature - being able to plan my month out visually, where it all is right in front of me. 

Day by day 
  This is also great because it allows you to break your month down into smaller portions. 

Tabs for organization and for easy access to what you need. 

17 month agenda - it will last a year and then some! 


I'm in love. There's so much more from Lilly that I love, like the "Earbuds with Pouch" or the USB drives! And I love the Fru Fru Makeup bag. It's to die for. 

Have you gotten your school agenda yet? What school supply keeps you most organized? 

Love, Sydney 
















No comments:

Post a Comment

You May Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...