Friday, July 12, 2013

Birthday Bash!

After a few weeks of craziness, I was able to catch up with some friends at my friend Emily's 14th birthday party. 

We went out to Kiawah Island and spent the day at the pool and beach. It was lots of fun and we took lots and lots of pictures. 

We tanned, messed around in the ocean, played in the pool, and just hung out. It was a great way to chill and take myself away from the drama of life and it was something I really needed. I think I'll have to do this more often. 



Sterling 

Madison

Cathie

Emily, the Birthday Girl 

"#thighgap"
Left to right, Cathie, Aurelyn, Emily, Madison, me, Clare, Sterling

Chillin at the golf course



I hope that sometime during this hectic summer you can have time like this to yourself also! 


Love, Sydney 












No comments:

Post a Comment

You May Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...