Sunday, July 21, 2013

Favorites: bareMinerals

I hope you are all having a great weekend. 

I have listed a few of my favorite bareMinerals products, but I also added in one product that wasn't bareMinerals.



This roll on perfume has a gorgeous scent and is perfect if you want just a little bit of perfume without going overboard. When I went to buy this perfume, the company suggested getting more than one perfume and then to combine a few different scents to make one beautiful smell. 



This "Stroke of Light" eye brightener immeadietly brightens the area around the eye, and conceals the imperfections for an even-toned look. 



This powder eye brightener gives you a wide-awake look and diminishes dark circles. 





The bareMinerals creamy concealer is truly a miracle worker. This blends to cover blemishes, dark under eye circles, and other skin imperfections - and it lasts all day long. 



This eye and face brightener radiates and highlights your eyes and face. 



Time for lips! I just recently bought this great lip color, and  I am in love! I got a more neutral tone calledd "Be Free". It glides on easily and leaves a clean satin finish. 




This eye shadow is very neutral, so it's not too overboard with color. It doesn't smudge or run, and it stays on all day. 



I love bareMineral's mascara. It is an amazing product. This mascara gives lashes instant volume and definition. 


Email me if you would like any details on the listed products! 

Love, Sydney

No comments:

Post a Comment

You May Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...