Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Reading up a Storm!

I hope everyone is having a fantastic summer. 

I've been on vacation, leading me to read a lot. It's nice to sit back and relax and lose myself in a great book. 

While at a vocal intensive earlier in June, my friend recommended the author Karen Kingsbury. After reading one of her books, Leaving, from her Bailey Flanigan series, I fell in love. She incorporates Christian concepts in a way that makes sense, and leads you to spend a lot of time thinking about different points she makes. 

Through all of this reading, I have come to love the app/website "Goodreads". You can rate books you have read, write/read reviews, create bookshelves, look at different categories of book, search books by title, author, or isbn, and so much more. My favorite thing about the app is the fact that I can keep up with what I have read and what I want to read. It truly is a very helpful app. 


Goodreads app (displayed on iPad mini) 
       


Goodreads (displayed in GoogleChrome) 


Do you have any good book suggestions? 
Let me know in the comments, or email me! 

Love, Sydney


No comments:

Post a Comment

You May Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...