Friday, July 19, 2013

Anniversary Sale!

After reading a blog post this morning from my favorite blog, the College Prepster, I found out about Nordstrom's Anniversary Sale! 

I could not contain myself. I love Nordstroms. They seem to have anything that you could ever imagine... all in one place. It took me almost a half an hour just to look at all of the items under $20 in their sale. It's truly insane. I didn't have anything set in my mind that I was specifically looking for, but while looking I found a few great things. 

Ok, maybe more than just a few. 


I love both of these Lilly Pulitzer Note Card Sets. I always want to write people little cards, but never seem to have cute cards at my fingertips. These note cards solve this problem. 




I have always had trouble with eye liner; I can never seem to get it just right. 
The description of both of these items online seems to tell me that they are easy to apply 
and last all day. 


I have been looking for a cute iPad mini case, and I think I found what  I was looking for. 


This chain link bracelet is the perfect touch of arm candy without going overboard. 


I never seem to be able to paint my nails without getting the nail polish on my skin. I have seen great reviews about this product and it is defiantly a need. 


This product blew my mind, and it is pretty self explanatory. It locks and coats your mascara so that it lasts all day! 


This "great things" list basically turned into a wish list of my wants and a few needs! 

Happy Friday! 

Love, Sydney


No comments:

Post a Comment

You May Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...