Thursday, August 27, 2015

summer link loving

can you believe that August is almost over?! this year has flown by - which is to be expected, as this year has been amazing and definitely one for the books.
throughout the summer, I spent a lot of my lazy mornings (or those mornings when I knew I needed to get out of bed for work but I didn’t want to start my day yet!) scrolling through blogs, twitter, and instagram, and I ended up finding some great articles and blog posts that I knew I needed to save! and so, instead of doing weekly link roundups like I know so many bloggers do, I’ve compiled all of my favorites from the summer into this one post! enjoy!

2015-06-15 07.36.34 2.jpg

blogs
so proud of my good friend’s little sister, who started her own blog this summer revolving around empowerment for girls! so glad I had the opportunity to be featured this month as well.

I’ve followed Brighton for a long time on Instagram and Bloglovin’, but I have fallen in love with the #beSTILLbeBRIGHT series she’s started. she’s candidly sharing her faith and it’s so inspiring.

mary peyton brown is killing it with her blog centered around her senior thesis. (read about what that entitles for her here). although I’m not a vegan, I love seeing her style and just her personality shine through! can’t wait to see what this next year brings for her blog.

articles
25 women give their best advice … who doesn’t want to hear what Mindy Kaling or Veronica Roth have to say about life?

this summer, I’ve made sure that I always have a book on hand to pick up when I’m in need of some time away from the many screens we often fill our days with … or if I’m just craving a book to get lost in. this blog post helped me to find some great books to add to my “to read” list and I’ve enjoyed the ones I’ve been able to pick up! (especially The Art of Fielding!)

john green is always killing it, and this article is no exception. I found it interesting to hear about what it’s really like behind all of those TV interviews, and how Cara Delevingne likes to be different in her answers.

what a typical article that my dad sent me (he’s a home loan officer) … why a teenage bank teller has the best summer job.

etc.
I cannot wait for Kelsey and Kyle Kupecky to release their book this September (only days away!!). I love Karen Kingsbury’s books (Kelsey’s mom), so I know that this book will be no exception!!

speaking of reading … I was very intrigued to learn about how reading can change your health. I’m always in need of a valid excuse to pick up another book.

15 beautiful words that can’t be translated into the english language.

if I have any extra time in the near future, I'll definitely be making this DIY. (Dorothy has been KILLING it with her blog posts recently!!)

what links have you been loving lately?

in Christ,

No comments:

Post a Comment

You May Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...