Thursday, August 6, 2015

oh the places you'll go


it’s been great getting back into blogging after such a long hiatus, but I also feel like during that time my mission for this blog has changed. it’s been so much fun being able to post a wide variety of posts that come from personal inspiration, outside sources, and you, as readers. however, I want this blog to totally encapsulate me and who I am.

as I’m making a large transition in my life this fall, one of my biggest goals is to make this blog a place that I can come to write when I’m stressed, or need 15 minutes thinking of something other than music or school, or just want to share inspiration and happenings of life.

in no way can I promise a daily upload schedule, or promise that I'll post certain days of the week, because if junior year is anything like freshman and sophomore year, there are weeks where I hardly have time to sit down and breathe. I wish I could say that I'm a super organized blogger and could write enough posts on the weekend; but, to be honest, on the weekends I'd rather not be staring at a computer screen like I am most of the week - I want to be with friends and family and doing more than sitting at a desk.
I want to also share more of my own photography, rather than relying on Pinterest for my blog images. I love using VSCO Cam and messing around with photos and hope to use them for my own blog posts in the future.
with that, I also want to share more of my faith. I’ve been really inspired by Brighton Keller from Brighton the Day. her recent blog posts and Instagrams are so well written and the few things I’ve picked up on from her well put words mean a lot to me.

at this point, I'm trying to get posts scheduled through the end of August on every Tuesday and Thursday. hopefully I'll be able to get posts done for even September, but after the scheduled posts I'll be relying on my lengthy list of post ideas!!

you can always follow along with my posts through Bloglovin' or social media (definitely Twitter!).

in Christ,

No comments:

Post a Comment

You May Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...