Tuesday, October 6, 2015

encouragements

2015-06-14 10.01.16 1.jpg

because of where we’re at in time, we can find inspiration and encouragement wherever we look. our pinterest and instagram can be filled with uplifting quotes and scriptures to brighten our day; but, there are lots of times where I realize I’d love to hear the encouragement in my ear, from a close friend or just an acquaintance.
inspired by a previous instagram post from whitney english, I’ve compiled a list of short sentences that I love hearing, and therefore I’d love to pass along to someone else.

things I love hearing, therefore things I want to say …

i love you.
God is with you.
you make me laugh.
i’m praying for you.
you’re in my thoughts.
you’re doing great.
i miss you.
i’m lucky to know you.
you make me happy.
i can understand.
your personality lights up a room.
you're a strong leader.
you set a good example for others.
i can confide in you.
you’re a blessing.
you make me smile.
you fill my life with joy.
you’re talented.
great job!
you’re special to me.
stay strong.
you’re glowing.
you have a beautiful heart.
you’re an inspiration to me.
God shines through you.

in Christ,


No comments:

Post a Comment

You May Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...